Blog For Us
Anybody that blogs or owns a website will know how much hard work it takes to get it together. These things don’t just happen overnight. However, you’ll also know that just because you’re a hard worker that’s dedicated to the cause, publishing loads of content won’t bring the masses to your website either.
Most bloggers will work together for a few reasons, building online relationships, generating traffic and getting their readers to trust their source. I am no different as this is the exact same thing I am looking for too.
So, If you would like to contribute towards this blog, please do get in touch.
I don’t ask for much, but you would need to consider the following…
- It must be of a personal experience
- Any products recommended are those that you have used yourself
- Review posts must be written because you’ve been there and not because you’ve been told it’s good.
- All content must be unique
- You must own the copyright to any images provided.
- Posts must contain no less than 2000 words
- Any advice given must be stated as personal or professional
- Facts and figures must be backed up
- And you don’t even have to have children, for example, you could be an expert and write a post about keeping frogs and toads as a first pet. We would then link that from our post ‘Choosing your child’s first pet’.
- A backlink to our site is seen only as courtesy, but it will not be expected.
What is Offered in Return?
I cannot offer any money in return but until then, here’s what I can do…
- A small introduction to you and your site
- You may add two affiliate links to your content. These must be products you have used, owned or places/holidays you have enjoyed with your family.
- You will get two links back to your own website
- You will be listed on our ‘contributors’ page so other people can see you’re available for work.
- A great opportunity to network with other bloggers and parents!
So, if you wish to contact us and discuss any of the above, please feel free to get in touch.